The IDE@ project aims to set up an inclusive, drop-out proof distance vocational training dedicated to VET centers and trainers having to adapt to distance education with all profiles learners.
Accessibility and Inclusion
The IDE@ project is based on 3 specific Erasmus+ KA2 program VET priorities:
- Supporting the uptake of innovative approaches and digital technologies for teaching and learning
- Further strengthening key competences in initial and continuing VET
- Initial and continuous professional development of VET teachers, trainers and mentors in both school and work-based settings
The expected impact of the project concerns 3 circles of target groups:
- trainers to help them adapt to distance training
- trainees to enable them to access and successfully achieve a distance training
- all audiences of the project partners and stakeholders
GIP Formation continue et insertion professionelle de l’académie Créteil (FR), ECQA GmbH (AT), Koena (FR), TELUQ university (CA), UAB University (ES)
The project will develop 5 tools in the field of distance VET :
- A good practice guide to ensure digital accessibility for all learners;
- A pedagogical guide to set up distance learning accessibility for all learners;
- A competencies' framework to map the competencies of trainers needed for the design and implementation of distance learning accessible from both a digital and pedagogical point of view;
- A distance education engineering for trainers;
- A certification framework for distance teaching skills.
|The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.